- Responsible for the supervision of the equipment maintenance in the plant and it’s operational costs.
- Managing of the preventative maintenance system for an integrated manufacturing plant that incorporates a complex mix of both process and assembly type operations with a computerized environment.
- Undertake specific development programs of machines for improving production and expanding capacity.
- Prepare periodic management reports that are clear and concise.
- Manage the productivity of the day and shift and to drive a culture of a premium maintenance service to support a world-class manufacturing plant.
- Accomplishes maintenance human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets maintenance operational standards by contributing maintenance information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems.
- Meets maintenance financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Evaluates the functionality and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by conferring with operating departments; identifying problems and requirements.
- Maintains function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by implementing a preventive maintenance program; operating and testing systems and equipment; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts.
- Improves function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by studying performance results; identifying, recommending, and implementing changes, expansions, and additions.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal codes and regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Should have demonstrable experience in electronic and electrical control systems and general mechanical engineering. and Computer Skills,
- Sound people management skills are essential as is experienced in managing workload and achieving relevant operational KPI's such as plant run rates, lost productivity due to downtime and completion rates.
- A strong track record in managing a team that follows best practices is essential.
- Ability to produce excellent results in high-pressure situations.
- 5 Years Experience in the same position
- Should have professional qualifications in engineering specialized in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- As a minimum, qualifications at a trade level in electrical or mechanical engineering is essential.
- Working experience in Computerized Maintenance Management System or ERP system with Plant Maintenance Module will be an added qualification.