The readiness of the Vehicle:
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the Vehicle all the time – internally and externally
- Avoid shipping any materials contradicts with health safety instructions and security regulations.
- Ensure the safety and readiness of the vehicle
- Ensure fuel availability by the end of the day for next day load.
- Daily Vehicle Check-up: Engine Oil, Filters, Lubricants, Brakes, Cooling Units, Lighting, and report to a direct supervisor about any vehicle issue or failure to get it fixed with no delay.
- Turn-on the cooling unit early morning before attending the loading dock to obtain the required temperature:
- Frozen: less than -18° / Chilled: between 3 to 5° / Dry: between 21 to 28°
- Ensure applying the Periodical maintenance of the vehicle in the company’s Service Center or any accredited Service Center.
- Parking the vehicle in the dedicated area after the working hours – end of day check up to avoid any failure.
- Verify all documents related to the vehicle – inform the supervisor before the expiry of any document.
- No personal use of the vehicle by any party
Loading the Goods/Daily Deliveries:
- Attending to the docking area at morning time as per the instruction and according to the Load schedule.
- Staying next to the vehicle during Goods loading and provide help if needed.
- Reconcile the physically loaded goods with all supporting Documents: Delivery Note, Invoices, LTO, and RFD.
- Ensure availability of supporting documents before leaving the docking area.
- Complete responsibility for the Vehicle and Goods after leaving the Company’s Site.
Follow the pre-planned route:
- Should drive safely and according to regulations and rules of Traffic Department.
- Should follow the planned route.
- Distribution of Orders according to the plan.
- Reporting immediately to supervisor in any issue/delay that might affect achieving daily plan.
Delivering the Goods/ Daily Deliveries:
- Distribution of Orders according to the plan
- Respect the customer off-loading instructions/ regulations, and follow the queue to deliver the goods.
- Deals with the customer in a respectful way.
- Stay near to the vehicle during off-loading and provide helping hand if needed.
- Deliver the goods to the customer mentioned in the documents, it is not allowed under any circumstances to deliver to another customer.
- Obtain the proof of delivery on all supporting Documents.
- Coordinate with the direct supervisor if needed.
- Bring back all supporting documents and hand it to the supervisor or place them in the dedicated box, no documents to be left with the customer or with other colleagues except customer’s dedicated copy.
- Collecting Market Return and delivering them to the Company’s Warehouse (Once Requested)
- To immediately contact and advise the direct supervisor if facing urgent issues or matters.
Follow the safety and security regulations and instructions.
- High school or less
- At least one year of relevant Experience.
- Local Driving License for Medium or heavy Vehicles
- Ability to work long hours when needed
- Ability to lift heavy boxes 15 Kg (unassisted)
- Customer support attitude
- A positive team player
- Age below 40 years.
- Ability to use MHE’s equipment is plus.
- Ability to work under pressure efficiently
- Read and write ability
- Good driving skills - shipping trucks
- Knowledge of local roads and markets
- Good Customer Service skills and approach – all customers’ categories